I am delighted to personally introduce the service that Connexions Cuisine can provide for you at your upcoming function. Connexions Cuisine is an award winning caterer that has just celebrated 25 years in business, catering for a wide range of clients with different tastes and budgets. We have the expertise, the experience and the knowledge to ensure that your catering is meticulously planned and beautifully executed. For us, reputation, quality and friendly service is what we are about… I like to sleep at night!
Michele Jones, Director
Just a few reasons to choose Connexions Cuisine...
• We will take care of all of your catering arrangements to ensure that your event runs as planned. From laying up the tables, to serving the drinks, to the clearing away… you won’t have to worry about a thing!
• We can offer so much more than just the catering… We can organise the hire of lounge seating and poseur tables, provide fabulous colour-coordinated flowers, recommend live entertainment and suggest ways to make your event one that is not forgotten!
• Our handpicked team of smart, courteous and professional service staff are very experienced and will look after your guests as if they were their own. They will engage your guests and make the difference between a good meal and a memorable occasion.
• All of our ingredients are sourced from quality, local, reputable suppliers – we have had the same butcher and fruit and vegetable supplier for over 25 years! Our fish is sourced from MSC sustainable sources and our meat is sourced from RSPCA accredited farms.
• Our kitchens are regularly inspected by Bromley’s Environmental Health Officers and our food safety records regularly checked. We have been awarded the highest food hygiene rating from Bromley Council Environmental Health Department, which reflects our commitment and duty of care to our clients.
• Our offices are staffed 5 days a week and any questions that you may have regarding your function will be answered quickly and knowledgably.
• We are here to help and understand that every client and function is unique so please pick our brains! Our team of event professionals will listen to what you are looking for and help create your perfect party.
• Whether you are looking for canapés, a three course meal or a buffet, our highly trained and creative chefs will ensure your food looks amazing and tastes delicious!
• The selection of menus that we have created and are on our website can be adjusted to suit your own tastes and budget. Alternatively, we can design a menu specifically themed for your party incorporating your own ideas. Let your imagination run wild!
• With over 25 years’ experience in the events industry, we really know how to throw a party!
Executive Chef & Director
Michele set up Connexions Cuisine in 1990. Having trained and qualified as an architect Michele decided to follow her real love that was food and design. Michele has two
children and lives in Bromley with her husband who is an architect. Running a successful food business takes up most of Michele’s time but when she is allowed out of the kitchen Michele enjoys gardening, eating out, travelling, food markets and everything London has to offer.
Daniel has had considerable experience working in London’s Michelin starred restaurants. Daniel heads up his team of chefs and works closely with Michele developing new menus and ideas. Daniel has a great eye for detail and his dishes always look as if they are crafted with love. Daniel enjoys spending time with his young daughters.
Ellen joined Connexions Cuisine in 2011 and gained considerable experience running functions from the front. She took over a senior role running the busy office and coordinating the larger events and weddings. Ellen will liaise with you throughout the planning process and will be able to update your proposal as the day approaches. Ellen plans each function as if it were her own and will ensure that every eventuality and detail is covered! Ellen enjoys the gym and eating out…the perfect combo!
MEET THE TEAM
We are the faces behind the scenes
London AND SOUTH EAST
Unit 16, Gardner Industrial Estate, Kent House Lane,
Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1QZ
T:020 8658 5008 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
KENT AND SURREY
Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley Road,
Nutfield, Surrey, RH1 4HW
T: 01732 446 440 / E: email@example.com